- Getting realistic when taking a loan – Before applying for a loan against the property you should realize that such a loan would mean that the assets or the property will get locked up with the banks from the day the loan is disbursed until you repay the entire amount to them. In case you are unable to repay the loan, the property then will be ceased up by the bank to recover the loan amount.
- Understand that there is no tax benefit – one of the significant things that you must be aware of before taking a loan gains property is that the applicants of such a loan are not eligible for any tax benefit.
- Browse through more LAP options – When shortlisting banks and financial institutions to get a loan against property never stick to a few. Many banks provide that provide customers with an appealing rate of interest, flexible repayment options, terms and conditions, zero processing fee and no charges for closing the loan early. Hence be sure to browse through as many options as you can and choose the best that fits your interest and purpose.
- Longer tenure means more interest amount – The longer the tenure of the loan against property the more will be the rate of interest charged on it.
- Read through the fine prints – A loan against property is a legal agreement that has many terms and conditions. Be sure to carefully read each term and conditions to avoid any unpleasant circumstances in the future.
Loan Kumar is a platform that helps in availing various types of loans such as home loans, personal loans, business loans, loan against property in Delhi NCR. It is committed towards its client to provide them with the best service. Loan Kumar has ties with all the leading banks and other financial institutions that ensure a hassle-free loan approval to its applicants.
Read more – All you need to know about loan against property