It is, therefore, crucial to take specific measures to help the child deal with depression.
- Encouraging daily exercise that will make the child be involved in a particular activity. Research has proved that exercises such as running, swimming, jogging and even walking help in dealing with depression. Cardio exercises tend to release more of oxytocin in our bodies that influence our happiness.
- Spending quality time with the child will help them open up about their feelings and causes of depression. It is essential to spend more time with your child that gives them the courage and the confidence to open u about matters that haunts them.
- Cooking healthy meal can also be useful in this matter. A healthy lifestyle can also be of great help in dealing with depression.
- Encouraging healthy sleeping habits.
- Breaking down assignments into manageable pieces
- Extended time for lengthy projects and tests. Extended time in lengthy tests shall enable the child to take the test without the fear of failure or being unable to complete the test in the given time.
- Providing the copy of class notes that would help them in better concentration.
Vagishwari World School is one of the top Play schools in Uttam Nagar, which provide top quality all-round education to all the students. Vagishwari World School aims to provide quality education and to promote the creative side of children. Our focus is to provide an engaging environment to students where they can learn together to enhance their talent. Our curriculum is such where the school not only focuses on the kid’s academic growth but the personal growth also. It is also the best primary school in Uttam Nagar West.
Read More – Ways to help children deal with peer pressure