- Simple approval process– The process of approval of availing a loan against property is a comparatively simpler process. Since the loan against property all into the category of secured loans, the scrutiny process that the loan application has to pass through is relatively less in the case of loan against property that ensures its simple approval process.
- Lower interest rates– As it belongs to category of secured loans, the interest rates of loan against property are comparatively lower than other loans in the market. The low interest rates are one of the main reasons for its popularity for meeting financial requirements.
- Continuous ownership– In the case of a loan against property, even after mortgaging the property the borrower continues to be the owner of the mortgaged property. In case the borrower is unable to repay the loan amount, he/she has the option of selling the property and paying the loan amount.
- Serves the variety of needs– The loan amount availed through loan against property can be used to fulfill all the needs of the legal demands. There are not much restrictions implemented on the borrower regarding the usage of the loan amount.
- Flexible loan tenure– The repayment tenure of the loan against property is quite flexible and a long one. The repayment tenure lasts anything between 10-20 years.
Loan kumar is such a financial institution that helps us in availing various types of loans such as home loans, personal loans, business loans, loans against property. It is committed towards its client to provide them with the best service. Loankumar has ties with all the leading banks and other financial institutions that ensure a hassle free loan approval to its applicants.