A huge surprise for all the travelers! 2018 is the year just to satisfy you. 2018 brings in 7 long holiday options for you to travel to your favorite destinations. This year will give you several chances to enjoy your long holidays. The universe is actually being very kind to you. Get together with a calendar and plan out all those holidays accordingly.
Do not waste a single moment start planning your long weekends in 2018.
- New Year holiday in January gives you the vacation from 30 Dec to January 1. This is an ideal vacation time where you can visit the weekend gateways for these 3 days. You can visit goa, mount Abu, Darjeeling, Sikkim, Jaipur or Mahabaleshwar.
- Republic day holiday starting from 26th of January until 28 January is because of Saturday and Sunday. This unexpected holiday can be fruitfully utilized. You can travel to Shimla, Delhi, Ooty, Kerala, Auli, and Haridwar.
- Maha Shivratri holiday this time is extending from February 10 to 13 February. Catch these four days and plan some long wished vacation. Since you get four days a nice long trip can be planned. You can go to Varanasi, Jaisalmer, and Assam.
- Holi this time is a holiday of 3 days from 2nd March till 4th of March. This is a much-unexpected vacation which you get this year. This year Holi can now have a new meaning and new enjoyment. You can plan and visit some good place and spend Holi in a different way.
- Onam holidays are from 24th of June to 26th During this vacation visit some serene and beautiful places like Almora, Srinagar, Sikkim, and amaranth.
- Janmashtami holiday is from September 1 till 3rd This vacation plan for Kashmir, zero, Lonavala, Coonoor, and Kerala.
- Gandhi Jayanti is from September 29th to Oct 2 which can be utilized in a very exciting way. Get ahead of these stressful days and plan an appropriate vacation during this surprising weekend.
There are total 7 vacations available to you in this so start planning your long weekends in 2018 from now to avoid last minutes inconveniences.