- A positive teacher-student relationship makes the classroom a safe learning-friendly environment that encourages the students to make themselves more productive in the learning process.
- A good teacher-student relationship aids in improving a child’s attitude towards classwork. When students start recognizing that the teacher truly wants the best of them, they tend to willingly work harder on the classwork given to them.
- students having a good relationship with the teacher generally show improved academic performances. This is because of the fact that a good relationship between the teacher and the student enables the student to open up about their academic difficulties to their teacher. The teacher also comes up with effective methods to address the academic problems of their students.
- the positive relationship between teachers and students develops the self-worth of the students. When a teacher gives equal opportunity to all students to participate in class discussions, praise them and express confidence in the ability of their students, the students tend to develop the sense of self-worth within themselves.
- A good teacher-student relationship prevents behavioral problems in students. By building a stronger relationship with their students’ teachers can help their students overcome many behavioral problems.
Vagishwari School is one of the top Play Schools in Uttam Nagar Delhi which provide top quality all-round education to all the students. The aim of Vagishwari World school is to provide quality education and also to promote the creative side of children. Our focus is to provide the engaging environment to students where they can learn together to enhance their talent. Our curriculum is such where the school not only focuses on the kid’s academic growth but on the personal growth also. It is also the best play school in Uttam Nagar West.
Also Read – Importance of School Uniform