- while storing the Banarasi sarees it should be carefully wrapped in muslin and cotton storing bags that protect the delicate finely woven embroidery adorned on the saree.
- to keep away insects from destroying such wonderful piece of work, camphor or naphthalene balls should be kept within the folds of the sarees while storing them in the cupboards which not only keeps insects at bay but also imparts a freshness to the sarees.
- Banarasi sarees should be kept separately from other sarees as this could damage the silk.
- while storing Banarasi sarees plastic hangers should be preferred over metal hangers as metal hangers erode over a period of time that can lead to stains on the saree and destroy its embroidery.
- Banarasi sarees should also be kept in dark places that prevent the fading off and discoloration of its colour.
- to maintain the Banarasi sarees it is also mandatory that the folds of the sarees should be changed frequently while storing.
Asha Gautam is a luxury wedding and occasion wear brand whose forte lies in handmade textiles and textures. Being in the industry for 20 years they specialize weaves such as Banarasi, Bandhanis, and embroideries such as convent, petit point, and Zardosi among others. In Asha Gautam store, you can find the original forms of Bandhani Sarees like the Jhankaar Bandhani, BorJaal Bandhani, and Colour Discharge Bandhani.
Asha Gautam is the also best producer of ethnic and traditional bridal outfits in Delhi. Asha Gautam also makes the best bridal lehengas and dupattas in Delhi. Asha Gautam is also the storehouse for the best designer lehengas as well as best Silk and Bandhani Sarees in Delhi.