NIH respects your privacy and it is very important to us. This Policy is created to explain that how NIH uses your personal information and other collected information and how it will be used in controlled manner.This policy applies only to our site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected and will analyze the same before publishing at our website.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by legal means and with the knowledge or consent of the concerned person or individual.
- The Given data or Information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.