Indian Fast Bowler Mohammed Shami is going through a really tough time after returning from the successful Tour of South Africa. While Shami was busy in his Duleep Trophy assignments, his wife Hasin Jahan has reportedly launched a complaint against him accusing him of domestic violence and infidelity.
Here’s all you need to know about Mohammed Shami Case so far-
- Hasin Jahan, wife of Mohammed Shami filed a written complaint at Kolkata Police on 8th of January claiming that Shami has affairs with many other women.
- Jahan first made her claims on Tuesday, 6th March by showing multiple screenshots of Shami’s social media conversation with multiple women.
- Not only that, Jahan also Hasin Jahan also uploaded the photos and phone numbers of the women in her social media account and also said that Mohammad Shami’s family had even tried to kill her.
- Meanwhile, Mohammed Shami has dismissed all the accusation against him and said that these are conspiracies for defaming him.
- Mohammed Shami has also said that her wife is mentally unstable and why she did not say anything if she was being tortured for 5 years. Shami even claimed that how can she be tortured for 5 years by him and his family if they have been married for 4 years.
- As a result of the police report, BBCI has dropped Shami name from the annual contract list.
- Hasin Jahan also said that Mohammed Shami had earlier her to be in a physical relationship with her brother. She further stated that before their marriage Shami had allegedly tried to commit suicide as he couldn’t marry the girl he loved.
I’m Mohammad Shami.
Ye jitna bhi news hamara personal life ke bare may chal raha hai, ye sab sarasar jhut hai, ye koi bahut bada humare khilap sajish hai or ye mujhe Badnam karne or mera game kharab karne ka kosis ki ja rahi hai.
— Mohammad Shami (@MdShami11) March 7, 2018
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) March 7, 2018