Access and use of NewsInHeadlines Website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions, and you are deemed to have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by this disclaimer. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as access and use of this site constitute acceptance of these terms & conditions.
NewsInHeadlines shall have no liability for:
- Any loss, or injury, caused either in whole, or in part, by its acts, omissions, or for conditions beyond its control, in procuring, compiling or delivering articles.
- Any omissions, errors or inaccuracies in the articles, regardless of how it is caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the articles.
- It is understood by the user at any and every point of time that NewsInHeadlines is an digital news site and publishes the news which is taken by other resources too thus NewsInHeadlines is not liable for the information published at other news sites.
- The website shall not be held liable for any comments posted on its page, and guide its visitors to adhere to the following.
- All comments on the Site are moderated as per community standards. The visitors shall not post any information by way of comment that:
(a ) belongs to another person, and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b ) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
(c ) Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(d ) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
These terms of service shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of respective countries and the user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts.