Classic ethnic wear for Ganesh Chaturthi
It is a ten-day long festival that is celebrated with huge pomp and shows all over the country especially in the state of Maharashtra. The excitement to welcome the elephant God remains extremely high and so is the joy of adorning the latest trending fashion.
The commencement of the festival season implies the chance to showcase our ethnic wardrobes. Here are mentioned some of the classic ethnic wear for Ganesh Chaturthi.
- sari– speaking of ethnic clothes and festivals, how can one not adorn a sari for the festival. A sari is an eternal Indian beauty that has a capability of showcasing the natural beauty of Indian women. Be it the banarasi sari, bandhani sari or even the sheer ones as well, there is something available for everyone, in varied designs and colors.
- lehengas– comeGaneshChaturthi and the chance to adorn that beautiful festive flowylehengas. The light subtle lehengas available in the market can never disappoint anyone to give the festive feel, yet keeping it simple at the same time.
- anarkali– an Anarkali outfit has always been much in demand during the festivals because for both the style and comfort it gives. The frills of the Anarkali dress gives one the much needed girly feel and one can carry out the chores of the festivals with ease. Slip on a pair of ethnic juttis that never fails to compliment the Anarkali dress and you are good to go for the festival.
- dhoti and kurta– though there are a variety of choices for the ladies, boys need not worry about as the dhoti and kurta combo is always at their rescue. This classic piece of the combo is an eternal ethnic Indian wear that best compliments the physique of Indian men.
- palazzo– these wide legged pants are a must wear during the Ganapati festival. These can easily be paired up with a kurta.
Asha Gautam is a luxury wedding and occasion wear brand whose forte lies in handmade textiles and textures. Being in the industry for 20 years they specialize weaves such as Banarasi, Bandhanis, embroideries and paithani sarees such as convent, petit point, and Zardosi among others. In Asha Gautam store, you can find the original forms of Bandhani Sarees like the Jhankaar Bandhani, BorJaal Bandhani, and Colour Discharge Bandhani. Asha Gautam is the also best producer of ethnic and traditional bridal outfits in Delhi. Asha Gautam also makes the best bridal lehengas and dupattas in Delhi. Asha Gautam is also the storehouse for the best designer lehengas as well as best Silk and Bandhani Sarees in Delhi