- Rain jackets are a must in the season of monsoon. Holding umbrellas have always been a problem and rain jackets have come to the rescue just at the right time. Rain jackets are available in a variety of patterns and host of colors.
- Slim fit or cropped pants are a better option in the monsoon season. Long, flowy or flare pants tend to brush the ground that is more likely to gather the mud thus getting dirty. Hence wearing shorts and cropped pants are a better choice of outfit in the rainy season. These sorts of pants also look best with ankle length rain boots that give us a chic look even in the rainy season.
- Rainy season gives us an opportunity to flaunt our skirts and dresses that have the least chances of getting dirty and also keeps us dry. A bonus point is that skirts and dresses can never fail to give the cute look even in the rainy season.
- For the rainy season, it is advisable to wear synthetic clothes that are fast drying, opaque and comfortable in the wet weather.
- For the rainy season, light color fabrics are a big no. Always prefer dark colored clothes in the monsoon that has zero chances of getting soiled in the muddy puddles that are a common sight during monsoon.
Asha Gautam is a luxury wedding and occasions wear brand shoes forte lies in handmade textiles and textures. Being in the industry for 20 years they specialize weaves such as Banarasi, Bandhanis, and embroideries such as convent, petit point, and Zardosi among others. In Asha Gautam store, you can find the original forms of Bandhani Sarees like the JhankarNandini, BorJaal Bandhani and color discharge Bandhani. Asha Gautam is also the best producer of ethnic and traditional bridal outfits in Delhi. Asha Gautam also makes the best bridal lehengas and dupattas in Delhi. Asha Gautam is also the storehouse for the best designer lehengas as well as best silk and Bandhani Sarees in Delhi